Thursday, September 25, 2014

Chapter Four - (2)



The land, steep and imposing, dwarfed the four of us as we snaked through the wilderness. At times it seemed like one misty dreamscape with its endless vista of canyons, trees, and snow peaks. On top of that, the air smelled like a breath mint.

For many hours we rode our steeds in a canter with me leading the way. It was like we were flying with our four-legged companions lending us the wings we lacked. I felt so free - there is nothing else like it in this world. I looked over my shoulder and saw the wind playing with Suet-foong's silky long hair that glowed in the morning sun as it trailed behind her. At the same time I was ogling at her breasts; due to her horse's rocky movement, they were bouncing like jumping jacks.

"What are you doing?" she asked, pulling up beside me.

"Riding, what else?"

"Don't lie! You are looking at my boobs!"

I blushed. "Okay, okay, so I did. Sorry."

"No need to apologize," she said with a smile. "So, do you find them irresistible?"

"Not really."

"Can I believe you?"

"No," I replied, unleashing a face-splitting grin at her.

When we finally reached a stream that brawled across bars of blue pebbles, the sun had climbed to the noon. We decided to take a short timeout here. We had to. My feet had fallen asleep and my ass grew numb sitting on the hard saddle. So much so that I walked like I was having a serious case of hemorrhoids. Suet-foong did not fare any better; she was waddling like a duck.

To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment