Saturday, October 4, 2014

Chapter Five - (3 & Final part)


"You, a two-hundred-pound cheese hog?" I replied, quite taken aback. "God, I think I would faint from total shock!"

"You don't like me being fat?"

"You are not fat, okay? And you shall never be fat. I'll make sure of it."

"How are you going to do that?"

"I'll feed you all the non-oily and non-fatty stuff. And you'd better eat them or else I'll spank ya!"

Suet-foong looked me straight in the eye. "Not if I'm two hundred pounds, you won't!"

"But you are not two hundred pounds now."

"Yeah," she said, nibbling my ear. "But when I do, best you start running!" She laughed like a hyena.

I laughed along with her; it was real funny, I thought. However, at the back of my mind, I could not help visualizing my two-hundred-pound sugarplum, her hair in curlers and a lighted cigarette between her lips, chasing me all over Nanking Road with a cleaver, yelling, "How dare you spank me, you crappy beanpole!"

We made love that same night in our hotel room. After being with each other for more than three weeks, this was our first physical encounter. Don't ask me why I took so long to finally sleep with her - I am at a loss as you are. And no, I am not gay. Neither was she a lesbian. You see, I felt different about Suet-foong; unlike my other girlfriends, she completed me. Thus I wanted us to get intimate in a very special way. Perhaps I was waiting. Yes, that's it ... I was waiting for the right moment to commemorate this significant event. And tonight was the night.

Suet-foong's body might not have pleasing curves or a large bosom, but to me, she still possessed a stunning figure. Boy, did we make magic; I did everything right. I mean everything. I was tender, aggressive, tender again. God, I surprised myself - I seemed to know all the nifty moves to cause her moan in pleasure! And she was so loving, so soft to touch, and so sweet to smell. After we had done wetting the soil and planting the seeds, the girl in Suet-foong was chased away and she became a woman at last.

"Ake?"

"Yeah?"

"How deep is your love for me?"

We were still in bed, cuddling close to one another. I kissed her hair.

"Ocean deep," I said.

"Oh, I like that," she cooed.

I looked at her and she smiled. I smiled back.

"And how deep is your love for me?" I asked.

"Much deeper than your ocean, Ake."

What more was there for us to say, really? 

No comments:

Post a Comment